Are you pursuing a career in the “printing industry”?
- Are you a resident of Michigan or attending a university in Michigan?
If “YES”, apply for a scholarship from the Ann Arbor Graphic Arts Memorial Foundation. Go to “APPLICATIONS” and download an application
The Ann Arbor Graphic Arts Memorial Foundation (AAGAMF) is committed to provide financial support (scholarships) to students interested in a career in the printing industry.
- The purpose of this scholarship is for the student who wants to prepare for a career in the printing industry.
- This scholarship is NOT intended to support candidates pursuing degrees in Fine Arts.
Awards are given without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
To be eligible to compete for a scholarship award, the applicant must be:
- Interested in a career in the printing industry.
- A high school senior or a high school graduate.
- Preparing to engage or already engaged in a course of study at a two or four year college printing program.
- A full-time student. Scholarships are not awarded for part-time study.
- Able to maintain a 2.0 GPA (C average)
A Michigan resident or an “out of state” student enrolled in an approved course of study at one of Michigan’s colleges or universities.
The amount and the number of awards granted depends upon available funds. The award amount will be at least $2,500. A scholarship grant may be awarded up to four years of college (unless otherwise specified) provided the recipient maintains a high scholastic average and continues studies in an approved printing program of study.
APPLICATIONS DUE – March 1
CLICK ON "Application" tab to download your application: "Printing Scholarship" or "Sons & Daughters Scholarship" – OR – CLICK ON "Scholarship $" for a "Printing Scholarship" application. NOTE: Only the latest version of the applications are available on this website.