Are you pursuing a career in the “printing industry” ?
Are you a resident of Michigan or attending a university in Michigan?
If “YES”, apply for a scholarship from the Ann Arbor Graphic Arts Memorial Foundation. Go to “APPLICATIONS” and download your application!
The Ann Arbor Graphic Arts Memorial Foundation (AAGAMF) is committed to provide financial support (scholarships) to students interested in a career in the printing industry.
• The purpose of this scholarship is for the student who wants to prepare for a career in the printing industry.
• This scholarship is NOT intended to support candidates pursuing degrees in Fine Arts.
• Awards are given without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
To be eligible to compete for a scholarship award, the applicant must be:
1. Interested in a career in the printing industry.
2. A high school senior or a high school graduate.
3. Preparing to engage or already engaged in a course of study at a two or four year college printing program.
4. A full-time student. Scholarships are not awarded for part-time study.
5. Able to maintain a 2.0 GPA (C average)
6. A Michigan resident or an “out of state” student enrolled in an approved course of study at one of Michigan’s colleges or universities.
The number and amount of the awards are granted dependent upon the funds available. The award amount will be at least $2,500. A scholarship grant may be awarded for the full four years of college (unless otherwise specified) provided the recipient maintains a high scholastic average and continues studies in an approved printing program of study.
APPLICATIONS DUE – March 1
"CLICK ON" any photo on this page and then on the small "Regular Application" text to download file.